It’s the second week of January—and what started out late last year as a healthy holiday glow is officially starting to resemble a perpetual sweaty sheen. It’s time to switch to the lightest moisturiser possible, and thanks to the latest breakthrough from Clinique, there’s no need to sweat (literally).
Here are five reasons why the Clinique Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer will have your face looking flawless and photo-ready in no time:
- This moisturiser acts like an Instagram filter, but in real life. It instantly blurs out the looks of pores and fine dry lines. Imagine a permanent Ludwig-like effect for your face? Who could say no to that?
- The hydrator even preps skin for makeup application. It’s the perfect primer for foundation, tinted moisturisers and powder. Um, we’ll take a box, please!
- The consistency of the moisturiser is so lightweight that you can use it for touch ups throughout the day – over makeup – without having to worry about it taking your makeup off.
- The moisturiser is oil-free and fragrance-free, which is always a big plus for us.
- The formula provides all-day hydration while mattifying your skin, which is great for those with oily skin. It’s super-silky and lightweight texture glides easily and sets to a soft radiant-looking matte finish. No grease in sight.
Now, all together say laters to the haters who said they could see their reflection in your T-zone.
Try using the Pep-Start™ 2-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser before using the Pep-Start HydroBlur Moisturizer. The scrub gets rid of dead skin cells, oil and impurities, leaving a smoother surface for your moisturiser.