Want to get a tattoo but want it to be your little secret? You could put it on your butt. Not only is this position nice and discreet, but it will also be protected from the sun, which will help to prevent fading. It’s a win-win situation. Need some inspiration? You’ve come to the right place.
Baby Got Back
1. Cherries tattoos are a classic. This design, especially on the gluteus maximus, never gets old.
2. Small and subtle, the heart with an arrow through it is also an oldie but a goodie.
3. When it comes to soft and feminine tatts, this delicate hand and flower design is taking first prize.
That placement tho! Zoom for details ~ Hand holding rosemary, juniper, and lavender. This was so much fun for me to do, thank you so much kayla! . . . . #rosemary #lavender #juniper #tattoo #hamiltontattoo #qttr #queertattoo #hamont #torontotattoo #blackink #blackwork #btattooing #flora #blackworkerssubmission #butttattoo #asstattoo
4. Want something bold and sensual with accent colours? You could go with a floral serpent design. Naughty AND nice.
5. If you want to have a cupcake but you are gluten intolerant, there are other, more permanent, options.
6. This teeny tattoo is taking the term ‘mooning’ very literally.
7. Want to put a little peach on your, um, peach? It might be a bit meta, but it’s still darn cute.
8. If you want to pay tribute to someone close to your heart, you could put that sentiment on your backside. Just a thought.
I heard it’s a day of love today!?? Did this one on Jos’ buttcheek last year @pointblanktattoo Still at home swipe to see how my foot barely fits in my shoe.. – – – #valentinesday #motherlove #ilovemama #traditional #tattoo #traditionaltattoo #oldschooltattoo #heart #flowers #butttattoo #buttcheek #frankie_deny
9. Sarah Hyland and her BFF got some matching dinosaurs. Because nothing says friendship quite like a cartoon T-Rex.
10. Kylie Jenner declared her mental state when she got an ‘insanity’ tattoo on her upper butt a few years ago.
11. Did you know that rapper Cardi B has a massive peacock tattoo down her butt and thighs? You do now.
12. Just in case you thought that Lottie Moss was yours, her butt is here to tell you that she is most definitely not.
Read more beauty stories.