In our September issue we begin spring by embracing the modern movement of natural, effortless beauty – as showcased by our pick of fashion’s new faces. Here we chat to model Tricia about her best beauty buys and the tips she’s picked up in the modelling game.
1) What beauty product can’t you live without?
Vaseline body lotion. It’s thick but not greasy and lasts all day.
2) What is your go-to lipstick colour?
3) What is your favourite beauty treatment?
I have made it a habit to drink lots of water.
4) How do you pamper your skin?
I exfoliate my skin at least three times a week. It helps to remove the impurities.
5) What is your signature scent?
Dolce & Gabbana is my personal touch and signature scent.
6) How do you keep your hair gorgeous and healthy?
I go for a trim every 2 months because my hair is prone to breakage. I also apply coconut oil to my scalp then cover and leave throughout the night. I use it frequently and it makes my hair manageable, and leaves it feeling healthy and soft.
7) What is the best beauty tip you have received on a shoot?
How to make eyes pop without a lot of effort. Just use a flesh-coloured liner on the outer rim of the lower lash line to make your eyes look bigger and brighter.