When explaining her thinking behind her hot pink lipstick and lip glass, she said, ‘I wanted the lipstick to be like hot-pink lava with crushed-up 1,000 disco balls inside. I wanted the set (of the ad campaign) to feel like the lipstick—like I was inside of the tube. That’s what we wanted it to feel like.’
Miley’s Viva Glam lip colour is the perfect shade for partying the weekend away in or simply making a bold statement. Here’s how you can get her eye-catching pout:
1. Apply a lip balm or some coconut oil to your lips to make sure you have a moisturised and smooth canvas to work on.
2. Line and fill your lips with a liner that is a similar shade to your lip colour. This will ensure that your lip colour will stay put for longer. We used MAC’s Pro Longwear Lip Liner in ‘Shock Value’.
3. Apply Miley’s Viva Glam lip colour over the liner.
4. Seal your lipstick by lightly dusting some translucent powder over it. We recommend MAC’s Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder.
5. To give your lips an extra pop, add some shine with Miley’s Viva Glam lip glass.
Pair this beauty look with a party dress to kill and you’re guaranteed to make an impression. You can shop Miley’s Viva Glam products online here.