‘Tis the time to go shopping! The malls are getting busier by the day, so we suggest you start your gift shopping ASAP. If your bank balance is suffering from all the presents you need to buy (we’ve all been there), why not consider these budget-friendly options?
1. Rimmel Color Rush Lip Balm in ‘All you need is pink’
Brighten up someone’s day with this lip balm. The formula is smooth and long-lasting.
2. EcoTools Six Mini Brushes set
This mini brush pack is a everyone’s best friend. The travel-size set won’t take up much room but still allows you to create the perfect smokey eye. Bonus: the brushes are made from bamboo and recycled materials.
3. Essence Plump No Clump Volume Mascara
No stocking is complete without a trusty mascara that will leave your lashes looking thick and your purse happy.
4. The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter
This is quite the treat for for the lips. It has a smooth texture and smells delicious!
5. The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Cream
To keep your hands moisturised while you’re on the go, hand cream is a handbag necessity.
6. Woolworths Geometric Print Cosmetic Bag
No gift is complete without a pretty bag to store all your new products in.
Read more beauty.