Christmas day is hot on our heels and we are terrified of what January has in store for us – financially that is. We have made gifting a whole lot easier for you and have picked items for the trend-loving woman, under R300. Be it stocking fillers, office gifts or Secret Santa, we have found the best.
1. Everyone needs a glittery card holder. Mimco does this style best.
2. Gingham is here to stay; this monokini is great for an athletic build.
3. Everyone needs a great pair of PJ’s; consider this set an investment.
4. Tassel earring are all the rage and this gold detailing has won our hearts.
5. What is more fitting than a boat hat for summer?
6. Scented highlighters are perfect for the stationary obsessed.
7. Inflatables are the perfect gift for all ages.
8. These bracelets are hand-crafted in South Africa, and we love the gold bells.
9. A versatile print and sleek shape makes for a winner in the kitchen or bathroom.
10. Slides were the shoe of 2017 and they are not going anywhere.
11. A handbag-friendly notebook is an item most people appreciate, but wouldn’t buy a luxury one for themselves.
12. A non-slip towel perfect for a Yoga fan.
13. The ultimate summer sandal for the fashion savvy.
14. Join in on the mermaid craze with these cupcake toppers.
15. The perfect ring dish for even a non-cat lover.
16. An office mug for the quirky person in your life.
17. A pair of understated tassel earrings in emerald green is the perfect addition to any jewellery collection.
18. A neutral sling with circular detailing is a great investment accessory.
19. The block heel and fringed detailing in neutral black is an all-round winner.