While you’ll never be as snug walking down the sidewalk as you are in your own bed, street style has just become a bit more comfortable. Whether you sleep in a matching set, frilly nighty, lace cami or old T-shirt, we’re going to show you the best (read: only) ways to wear your PJs out on the town.
- An adorable printed two-piece set is so on trend right now. Pair with heels and a pop of colour and you’re good to go.
2. Your comfy go-to T-shirt can be worn with tailored trousers and matching wedges. A little clutch elevates the look.
3. If you sleep in an oversized T-shirt, wear it with colour co-ordinated sneakers as a shirtdress.
4. Say goodbye to uncomfortable high-heels and hello to the comfiest trend yet: fuzzy slippers. Keep the rest of your look polished to avoid looking frumpy.
5. Throw a trench coat over your printed tracksuit with a pair of heels, all in similar tones.
6. If you love luxe loungewear, take your lace cami to the streets, with trousers and a chunky sandal.
7. Or, layer it over a collared shirt and leather midi-skirt.
8. The frilly nightgown is a little harder to pull off. Pair it with slick heels and statement accessories to avoid looking like a character in a period movie.
9. Your striped bathrobe could be the perfect accompaniment to your everyday denim and T-shirt look. Try it, trust us!