xanax online pharmacy
Ever wondered what people used as birth control during medieval times? Of course they didn’t have any condoms or The Pill.buy valium online no prescription
Here are just a couple of weird and disgusting methods:buy ativan no prescription
• A sponge soaked in lemon juice and inserted into the vagina (Medieval Europe).buy valium without prescription
• The woman must eat beans on an empty stomach (Ancient Egypt).ambien for sale
• The woman must drink sheep urine or rabbit blood (Medieval Europe).klonopin online without prescription
xanax online without prescription
• Coca-Cola douches (vaginal irrigation), as Coke was rumoured to be an excellent spermicide, and the classic bottle provided a “shake and shoot” applicator (1950s and 60s America).buy soma online no prescription
• Inserting tar or elephant dung into the vagina after coitus (11th-century Persia).valium online no prescription
• A condom made from a goat bladder, to be worn by the man or the woman (Imperial Rome).buy ambien online without prescription
• The woman must hold her breath during coitus, then sit with her knees bent and sneeze to expel semen.buy tramadol online
Notice how basically all of these methods require the woman to do something?
Info via Huffington Post.