buy ambien online
Ever wondered what people used as birth control during medieval times? Of course they didn’t have any condoms or The Pill.ambien online no prescription
Here are just a couple of weird and disgusting methods:ambien online pharmacy
• A sponge soaked in lemon juice and inserted into the vagina (Medieval Europe).ambien for sale
• The woman must eat beans on an empty stomach (Ancient Egypt).buy tramadol online
• The woman must drink sheep urine or rabbit blood (Medieval Europe).buy tramadol online
buy klonopin online
• Coca-Cola douches (vaginal irrigation), as Coke was rumoured to be an excellent spermicide, and the classic bottle provided a “shake and shoot” applicator (1950s and 60s America).buy valium online
• Inserting tar or elephant dung into the vagina after coitus (11th-century Persia).ambien online without prescription
• A condom made from a goat bladder, to be worn by the man or the woman (Imperial Rome).phentermine online no prescription
• The woman must hold her breath during coitus, then sit with her knees bent and sneeze to expel semen.buy ambien online no prescription
Notice how basically all of these methods require the woman to do something?
Info via Huffington Post.