buy ambien without prescription
Ever wondered what people used as birth control during medieval times? Of course they didn’t have any condoms or The Pill.valium online pharmacy
Here are just a couple of weird and disgusting methods:phentermine for sale
• A sponge soaked in lemon juice and inserted into the vagina (Medieval Europe).buy ativan online without prescription
• The woman must eat beans on an empty stomach (Ancient Egypt).xanax online pharmacy
• The woman must drink sheep urine or rabbit blood (Medieval Europe).buy soma online no prescription
tramadol for sale
• Coca-Cola douches (vaginal irrigation), as Coke was rumoured to be an excellent spermicide, and the classic bottle provided a “shake and shoot” applicator (1950s and 60s America).klonopin online without prescription
• Inserting tar or elephant dung into the vagina after coitus (11th-century Persia).
• A condom made from a goat bladder, to be worn by the man or the woman (Imperial Rome).
• The woman must hold her breath during coitus, then sit with her knees bent and sneeze to expel semen.
Notice how basically all of these methods require the woman to do something?
Info via Huffington Post.