In our February issue’s TRENDBOOK we take a look at a new top trend: wispy hair. This do is carefree, fun and easy to achieve. Charlize Theron certainly proved this on the red carpet at the Golden Globes with her do, which was a mix of wispy and structured. We take some tips from top Moroccanoil stylist, Enzo Angileri.
How to get her look:
1. Start with already dry, naturally wavy hair, and curl small sections with a 2” curling iron to enhance the volume and texture.
2. Once finished, lightly mist the curl sections with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine.
3. Sweep the hair to the left and make three sections. Pull and roll the first two into a loose bun and pin them down, use Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray throughout this process to control and hold the hair in place.
4. Release and wrap the last section under and around the bun and pin it.
5. Finally, adjust and free a couple of strands in the bun so it looks even more unstructured, messy, and a bit wispy.
For more hair tips and trends, go here.