Victoria Falls is where wilderness, adventure and African cultures unite around one stunning spectacle. Any adventure to Victoria Falls should be complemented by comfortable accommodation and exciting dining options. Africa Albida Tourism has options to suit all tastes and budgets, including Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
This award-winning lodge has been voted Best Safari Lodge in Zimbabwe for 21 years running by the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents. The Victoria Falls Safari Lodge boasts fine dining options such as MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant and the Boma Dinner & Drum show, where you can enjoy African cuisine and take part in an interactive drum show that will see you drumming and dancing to the rhythm of your soul.
This is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of one of Africa’s wonders in the best way possible. And you could be lucky enough to win this experience for you and a partner.
The prize includes:
- Three nights for two people sharing at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge in a waterhole-facing room on a full-board basis.
- Breakfast daily, three lunches and two dinners at MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant
- One dinner for two people at The Boma Dinner & Drum Show
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls for two people (excluding National Parks entrance fees)
- Return airport transfers.
Competition closes 31 March 2018. Ts & Cs apply.
To stand a chance to win, fill in the KEYWORD provided in our March issue and complete the rest of the form below: