As a celebration of individuality and to honour the spectrum of South African skin tones, Essence has created #TeamFlawless. The squad features social media star Jessica van Heerden, South Africa’s sweetheart and online makeup guru Mihlali Ndamase, cutie pie and beauty vlogger Nuzhah Jacobs, and quirky tomboy Refiloe Nkoane.
Fan favourites like the Essence soft touch mousse makeup are now available in extended shades to match every tone, from dreamy caramel to dark mahogany. The new #instaperfect foundation range promises a new dawn of gorgeous #nofilter selfies. You can customise your shade even further with all-new darkening and lightening drops.
Eight lucky winners will win an Essence hamper to the value of R1250 including
- Shine shine shine lipgloss in 13
- All about toffee eyeshadow
- Contouring brush
- Stay all day translucent fix powder
- The metals eyeshadow 01
- Rock ‘n doll mascara
- Prismatic rainbow highlighter
- Contouring eyeshadow set 02
- blush palette in 20
- blush palette in 10
- colour correcting liquid concealer in 10
- colour correcting liquid concealer in 30
- Glow & care luminous nailpolish 03
- Lipliner in 12
- Sculpting eyepencil 01
- Make me brow powder pen 10
- Matt matt matt lipgloss in 01
- 2in1 lipstick & liner 05
Terms and conditions apply. Competition closes 31 October.
To enter answer the following question:
What is the name of the new Essence foundation range that will raise your selfie game?