Pippa Middleton, Kate Middleton’s sister, is officially married to James Matthews. They wed today at a gorgeous ceremony at St Mark’s Church in Englefield, England. Guests in attendance included Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and their children Princess Charlotte and Prince George. Here are the most gorgeous moments from the closest thing to a royal wedding we’ll have in a while.
1. The arrival: Pippa Middleton was chauffeured to the church with her father, Michael Middleton.
2. The beautiful bride paused for a picture. Pippa wore an incredible lace dress by Giles Deacon, a natural-beauty look that we can’t get enough of, and an elegant updo.. Altogether a fairytale wedding-day look.
3. Then the Duchess of Cambridge and the flower girls and boys headed into the church. Kate wore a dusty pink dress by Alexander McQueen and a matching fascinator.
4. The final touches: Kate adjusted Pippa’s train as she entered the church, and the ceremony was then conducted in private.
5. Pippa and James kissed as a married couple for the first time in public. The newly-wed couple posed for pictures with their bridal party.
6. Some members of the bridal party were cuter than others. Like these flower girls upstaging the couple’s hand-holding game:
7. And these confetti throwers. Ringleader Prince George looks particularly unimpressed, and altogether with their perfectly matching outfits this little team were *very* sweet.
8. The Duchess of Cambridge looked absolutely beautiful. She had a special moment with Princess Charlotte in the church yard.
9. Pippa and James looked really, really happy to be married. *reaches for tissues*
10. And Prince George stole the show. He made sure to practice the royal wave on his way out.