If you’re looking for outfit inspo for a whole bunch of festive occasions, well, you’re in the right place. There’s always a little extra sparkle this time of year, so let’s embrace this and go full throttle…
1. A simple, shining minidress and nude heels make this easy outfit a go-to.
2. The same combo can be updated with soft drapery and heels in a metallic silver.
3, For a touch of sparkle, a sequinned polo neck and tweed skirt is a great combo.
4. Perhaps you’re opting for a full-length gown (we certainly aren’t judging) and want to let it do all the talking…
5. Or you’re keen for nightwear-inspired velvet and a lace cami. Bring on all the rusty tones…
6. All red is an obvious but rewarding look, especially if you’ll be co-ordinating with your sisters, and wearing Dior.
7. Red can also be worn in a dressed-down way. Love the checked coat, trousers and Vans.
8. Points for velvet and even more points if it’s in dusty pink.
9. For a truly bold look, make a statement in a white tailored suit.
10. If you really aren’t a fan of all the fuss, well-made tweed trousers, a soft knit and heels can totally work too.
11. For a little fun, floral embellishments are the way to go for a festive occasion.
12. An LBD is always a winner, and added jewels up the game.