The annual Vodacom Durban July featured many a celebrity opting for eye-catching pops of colour – so much so that you’d have thought it was this year’s theme. ‘It is time’ were, in fact, the words to interpret, and while some celebrities and influencers chose to stand out in bright hues, others chose to shine (literally).
1. Miss South Africa 2018, Tamaryn Green, shining like the sun in a Gen Z yellow look by @galluzziegini
2. Nomzamo never fails in the statement-making department. Her caption says it all…
3. Thando Thabethe in @zarthe_designs
4. Mapule Mzimba in @quiteria_george
5. Knaomi serving a skin-baring suit
6. Boity looking super sophisticated in @orapelengmodutle
7. Sarah Langa danced all night in a whimsical @dorefashionsa dress.
We’re looking forward to next year’s race day for even more bold style inspiration!